Here is the agenda for the City Council meeting for Monday, November 19th, 2018:
11-19-18 Council Agendas
In the Work Session, we will be discussing:
- Budgets for Economic Development and City Manager
In the Regular Session, we will be voting on:
- Authorizing the City to apply the Community Development Supplemental Grant and the Community Development Block Grant.
- Authorizing the City to renew its contract with the schools and help pay for a Resource Officer at the High School.
- Renewing the lease for 600 Solon Rd., which is owned by the City and is leased by MRLM. The new lease is for 5 years and ha an option to purchase.
- Renewing the contract with GPD Group for engineering services. There will be a minor increase in cost of services from GPD Group.
- Adjusting the pay range available for Recreation Department employees.
- Re-appoint James Judd to the Civil Service Commission
- Appoint Rich Palcisko to the Civil Service Commission