Here is the agenda for the Bedford City Council Meeting on Monday 3/5/18. It will be a pretty light night from council’s standpoint.
In the Work Session we will be discussing:
– moving the Ward 5 voting polls from City Hall to Ellenwood (again so I am assuming the County is pushing this one hard)
– the new website
– putting the final touches on a re-written dumpster ordinance that would require large multi-unit and commercial building landlords to either provide a dumpster or have a plan in place so that tenants have a place to dispose of trash.
In the Regular Session, we will be voting on:
– Rec program fee restructuring to streamline adding new programs
– The software for Parks & Rec that would allow them to take registrations and payments online
– And adoption of new building codes