Here is the agenda for tonight’s Council meeting:
I have been told that the videos from now on will be broadcast live at this URL so if you tune in at 8pm, you can watch the Council meeting live: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBBgBDh11jKNhKtA1NIOZZA
In the Work Session, we will discuss:
- Candidates for the Clerk of Council position.
In the Regular Session, we will vote on:
- Rezoning the Meadowbrook
area. The City had a consulting firm look at best use of the area and it was
determined that the areas there should be rezoned in the following ways:
- Rezoning B-3 at Northfield & Rockside to M-U (3rd and final reading)
- Rezoning B-3 at 22800 Rockside, 22737-69 Rockside & 300 Bartlett to R-4 (3rd and final reading)
- Replacing Chapter 1939 entitled “B-3” with Chapter 1939 entitled “M-U” (3rd and final reading)
- Council will be looking at replacing the in-house senior bus with an outside service called Senior Connections. (3rd and final reading)
- Condemning 429 Center Rd.
- Accepting the quote for road striping
- Agreeing to the contract for paving for the Union Street Waterline project
- Agreeing to pay for an indigent cremation of a resident
- Agreeing to the contract with Sirna Construction for the sidewalk program
- Authorize a change order with Ronyak Paving
- Amending Section 151.08 on Compensation for Overtime work – This is just to clarify some language in this ordinance in reference to who and how overtime is applied
- Agreeing to a contract to Nerone & Sons for Wood Creek Bank stabilization – an emergency situation has come up where the collapse of a creek embankment is threatening a major sewer line. This is the first step to protecting the sewer line and repairing the embankment.
- Entering an agreement with the Ohio Water Development Authority – This is to help secure the rest of the money for the bank stabilization project mentioned above.
- Agreeing to the contract
with Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works – This is to hire the county to
clear out selected stretches of storm sewers in the City.